- Year 9 - 13 In Zone Application Form for Enrolment 2019 (pdf)
- Slideshow Presentation from the Parent Information Evening, July 2018 (pdf)
新疆时时彩开奖结果 www.kg1w.net Out of Zone Enrolments for 2019 have now closed.
In Zone and Out of Zone enrolment forms for the 2020 academic year will be available in early June 2019.
學生在麥克林斯中學上課期間必須固定與其父母親/或法定監護人/或被授權之照顧者一起居住. 學生絕不允許與親戚/ 朋友同住或以寄宿學生方式寄宿.
依照董事會規定以居住學區資格註冊之學生父母/或法定監護人/或被授權之照顧者必須與學生在開始就讀麥克林中學的第一天起在學區內至少居住12個月. 學生不論在註冊當時是否以學區內或學區外名義登記, 在麥克林中學就讀期間必須與其父母/法定監護人/或被授權之照顧者居住.
Enrolment Scheme and Zone
The geographic area described below shall operate as the school's home zone under Section 11G of the Education Act 1989. All students living in the home zone are entitled to enrol at the school any time:
Starting at Howick Beach, cross Beach Road (107,102 and below included) travelling west and north of Uxbridge Road (excluded) to the intersection with Picton Street (67, 60 and below included). From Picton Street continue along Ridge Road (47, 60 and below included) to Bleakhouse Road to the intersection with Gills Road (excluded). Travel west and north of Gills Road (excluded), crossing Bucklands Beach Road (341, 340 and below included) to the intersection with Pigeon Mountain Road (61, 56 and below included) and Himalaya Drive (excluded). Continue on Pigeon Mountain Road, along Ara Tai to the coastline. Compass Point Way included. Follow the coastline back to the starting point.
List of Streets in the Macleans College Zone
To confirm that you are in the school zone please follow this link to check the List of Streets in the Macleans College Zone.
A full list of streets and a map defining the zone are available from the school office upon request.
Out of Zone Enrolments
Applications for enrolment will be processed in the following order of priority:
First priority must be given to any applicant who is accepted for enrolment in a special programme run by the school (this priority does not apply to Macleans College).
Second priority must be given to any applicant who is the sibling of a current student of the school.
Third priority must be given to any student who is the sibling of a former student of the school.
Fourth priority must be given to any applicant who is a child of a former student of the school.
Fifth priority must be given to any applicant who is either a child of an employee of the board of the school or a child of a member of the board of the school.
Sixth priorty must be given to all other applicants.
If there are more applicants in the second, third, fourth, fifth or sixth priority groups than there are places available, selection within the priority group will be by ballot.
- Applications must be made and will be processed according to the Macleans College enrolment policy with the official application form completed in full. Supplementary documentation required is as follows: a) verification of usual place of residence. Owners must supply a copy of a current rates account or Sale & Purchase Agreement and a recent electricity account (or provide verification from the electrical supplier). Those renting must include a copy of a fixed term rental agreement of a Council approved rateable dwelling, that is valid for the period of 12 months from the first day the student commences school at Macleans College, along with a recent electricity account (or provide verification from the electrical supplier). Also a bond lodgement receipt from the Department of Building & Housing, and a shipping receipt for household items coming from overseas or out of Auckland. If not applicable then a receipt for the purchase of essential household items is to be supplied. For those families who have moved from an address in New Zealand, a copy of the Post Office mail re-direction receipt is to be supplied, along with a copy of the “Final Reading” electricity account of their previous address. b) a copy of the applicant's latest school report. c) recent arrivals need to provide a copy of information from their passport which verifies a Residence Permit or Returning Residence Visa. If parent(s) have a Work Permit or Work Visa, the student applying must have a Student Permit or Student Visa. All Passport details must show date of birth, as well as a copy of the student’s overseas Birth Certificate (in English). d) all other applicants need to provide a copy of a New Zealand birth certificate from which their birth certificate number and date of birth can be taken, or a New Zealand citizenship certificate. e) applications may include any additional information that the applicant believes may assist the Board of Trustees in reaching a decision about their application.
- Applicants will be required to attend an interview at the school, and will be advised by letter of this date and the time of the interview.
- A Statutory Declaration, verifying that information provided in the official enrolment form is true, must be signed. This declaration is made under the conditions of the Oaths and Declarations Act 1957.
- The above procedures apply to all year level enrolments. The Board of Trustees advises that places at all year levels are likely to be at a premium.