新疆体彩11选5开奖:Code of Conduct
新疆时时彩开奖结果 www.kg1w.net Academic
- I will work to the best of my abilities and show good perseverance.
- I will not interfere with the learning of others, allowing teachers to teach and will contribute to a positive learning and teaching environment.
- I will complete all set class work and homework.
- I will be prepared for class with all correct books and materials and will be punctual.
- I will show respect for others, their property and myself.
- I will wear my uniform with pride as prescribed in the school prospectus, both at school and in public.
- I will maintain a positive social and physical environment.
- I will be committed to upholding the values and guidelines of my whānau.
- I will label my possessions with my name, my house and look after them.
- I will take part in one long-term co-curricular activity each year.
- I will uphold the principles of fair play.
- I will be prepared and organised for my activity.
- I will show commitment to my group by attending all practices, meetings, and games/performances.
- I will keep Macleans College litter free by using the rubbish bins provided.
- I will walk on the pathways and courtyards, thereby protecting the gardens and lawns
- I will not use foul language at any time.
- I understand that the use of physical force and intimidation is unacceptable.
- I understand that harassment of any sort is unacceptable.