十一选五免费计划软件:Driving to School
新疆时时彩开奖结果 www.kg1w.net Year 12 and 13 students who are legally licensed to drive can bring cars to school and to after-hours school activities without permission.
All other year levels are not able to drive motorcycles or cars to or from school, or be a passenger on a motorcycle or in a car driven by students to or from the school.
Because of the great range of activities outside school hours, however, the Board of Trustees has allowed certain dispensations. All of the following conditions must be met for a dispensation to be granted, unless waived by the Associate Principal:
- The activities are outside normal school hours (i.e. 8.00 am to 4.00 pm on weekdays) either for an authorised activity at school or to provide transport to an away venue. eg. Girls’ soccer on Monday afternoons at away venues and late evening or night practices, eg. Band practice on Tuesday nights at school. It is not for attending normal sports training or other extra-curricular practice, immediately before school or immediately after school. It is not for driving to or from school for normal lessons under any circumstances.
- The student holds a current driving licence.
- Permission has been sought from the Associate Principal in writing, in advance. A card indicating approval will be issued to the student for the year.
- The teacher in charge of the activity has given approval.
- The student’s parents consent to approval being given.
Macleans College Policy
- Student Use of Motor Vehicles/Motorcycles (pdf)
Macleans College Policies and Directives Section 1000, Policy No. 1015