新疆11选5和值走势图:The Whānau House System
新疆时时彩开奖结果 www.kg1w.net The whānau house is an ideal framework for providing an effective environment for learning and growth.
'Macleans is a really unique school with the whānau house system. We have eight houses in total and I think it’s a really great way for students and teachers to interact, and the house competitions are really great.'
Each student is placed in a form class in his/her year level in a whānau house.
- It reflects the distinctive character of the person it is named after
- It creates an element of competition
- It provides incentives to do one's best, to make the most of talents
- It promotes opportunities for personal development
The whānau house offers, fosters and encourages:
- An extended family of students and staff
- Values, social interactions, leadership opportunities, group loyalties and mutual support
- A feeling of belonging and self esteem, where the students feel accepted and valued
- Service to the community
Batten House supports the Auckland Rescue Helicopter Trust.
Hillary House supports the Himalayan Trust.
Kupe House supports Kiwis for Kiwi.
Rutherford House supports Cure Kids.
Snell House supports the Halberg Disability Sport Foundation.
Te Kanawa House
Te Kanawa House supports the Child Cancer Foundation.
Upham House supports the Howick Returned Services Association.